- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Race
- Race Replica body styling
- Powerful Titan 12-Turn 550 motor
- XL-2.5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Accepts 6-cell flat NiMH battery packs
- Includes Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and charger
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- High-torque waterproof steering servo
- Ball-bearing transmission
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Adjustable Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable, oil-filled GTR Shocks™
- TQ AM 2-channel radio system
With its powerful Titan 550 motor and Race Replica body styles, Traxxas’ 1/16 Slash 4X4 completely blows away the “mini” status quo! Award-winning design features and Ready-To-Race® convenience combine with exclusive waterproof electronics to get you rolling fast and keep the fun going in rain, mud, and snow. Revised suspension settings deliver improved multi-surface stability. The body has modern TORC styling and is available in four Race Replica Editions: Mike Jenkins, Mark Jenkins, Greg Adler, and Scott Douglas.
Award-winning Revo Innovation
The 1/16 Slash 4X4 is built on the proven innovation of the Revo® and E-Revo models, and includes exclusive rocker-actuated, long-travel inboard suspension; full ball bearings; 2mm hex hardware; oil-filled shocks; and sealed, silicone-filled differentials. It’s big-truck performance in 1/16 scale. The 1-to-1 translation of every Traxxas performance detail into 1/16 scale will simply amaze you.
High-Performance Titan 550 motor and XL-2.5 Electronic Speed Control
Designed and engineered by Traxxas, the XL-2.5 speed control is packed with impressive specifications that are normally found only on more expensive high-end replacement units. The XL-2.5 features a completely waterproof design, three throttle profiles, Thermal Shutdown Protection, 6-8 cell NiMH compatibility and built-in BEC. High frequency operation combined with ultra-low resistance make the XL-2.5 an efficient and ultra-smooth speed control. An exclusive feature on the XL-2.5 is the patent pending Training Mode™. Thi s profile reduces the overall power output of the XL-2.5 by 50%, making it easier for young or new drivers to develop their control skills before unleashing full-power operation. Slash 4X4’s Titan 550 motor is the largest in the “mini” class and packs a high-torque punch with lowfriction oilite bushings and a fan-cooled armature for lasting performance. You will need...
(8) AA batteries for transmitter (FUG8)